Yoga Alliance Certified
300 Advance Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga for Health & Ayurveda
This advanced training is designed to build upon your knowledge acquired in a 200-hour YTT and your yoga teaching experience to get deeper into how to apply yoga in an intelligent and tailored way prescribing specific breathing practices, asanas, meditation, and relaxation techniques to your clients based on their physiology, age, physical condition, goals, and needs, as well as their unique constitution or Ayurvedic dosha. It will prepare you to teach principles and techniques of yoga that are more advanced, detailed, and subtler, enabling you to teach with a greater skill that is expected of a 200-hour RYT. Expect to be part of a small group in a cozy villa setting among lush gardens on the Mediterranean coast and friendly atmosphere where personal attention is provided.
- 25-day course instruction
- Daily therapeutic yoga and meditation
- Principles of yoga therapy and Ayurveda
- Unique and practical approach to teaching yoga
- Sightseeing tours to Spanish white villages
- post residential supervised practicum
- Yoga Alliance 300-hour certification
- 24 nights of accommodation
- Daily vegetarian meals
Upon completion of this yoga teacher training, students will receive certificate affiliated with Yoga Alliance. Registration with Yoga Alliance provides a globally recognized credential.
- Learning a unique approach to applied yoga for health with an IAYT-certified yoga therapist and Ayurvedic practitioner, Antonina Ramsey
- Functionality versus appearance
- Advance in-depth study of human physiology applied to everyday life and needs
- Full preparation to become an effective quality yoga teacher-educator.
INTENSIVE RESIDENTIAL TRAINING
- Theory of yoga as a system of health
- Yoga philosophy as the seed of human wellness as well as mental and physical human recovery
- Applied yoga philosophy
- How to weave yoga philosophy into yoga classes and yoga therapy programs for clients
- Using yoga philosophy as complementary medicine
- How to use yoga philosophy for wellness coaching and mindfulness client programs
- Philosophy of Ayurveda and deep connection between yoga therapy and Ayurveda
- Study of asanas
- Asanas deconstructed – alignment for different types of bodies, posture variations for different levels, bodies, and health conditions, asana dos and don’ts, posture adjustments to each person’s needs
- The spiritual aspect of postures – dimension, sacred geometry, beyond the body
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- Muscles, tissues, fascia, skeleton, circulatory system, lymphatic system, nervous system, immune system, and digestive system (the essential knowledge of human anatomy for a yoga teacher)
- Learning how to weave anatomy and physiology in the design of yoga programs for the self and clients
- Subtle yogic anatomy
- Energy channels nadis and energy centers chakras
- Connection of the subtle yogic anatomy to modern anatomy and science
- Application of the system of chakras in the healing of emotional imbalances and mental disharmonies
- Creation of a personal yoga practice, Sadhana, for the self and clients
- Creation of a balanced personal practice for different types of people (clients) with different requirements, needs, and doshas
- Design and practice of posture-breath flows and sequences
- Design and practice of guided relaxation sessions
- Learning to select the right tools within the system of yoga for each person according to their needs
- Learning how to engage clients in their own healing process
- Learning how to recommend specific yoga tools to clients
- Design of a yoga therapy program for a client
- Designing yoga sessions for different doshas applying philosophy of Ayurveda
- Designing and teaching intermediate, beginner, and specialty yoga classes
- Ayurvedic philosophy: five elements, gunas, and doshas
- Ayurvedic approach to physiology, dhatus
- Ayurvedic approach to wellbeing and health, ojas, and ama
- Ayurvedic approach to digestion, agni
- Learning how to weave Ayurvedic philosophy and preventative Ayurvedic medicine into yoga classes and programs
- Basics of Panchakarma, the system of deep Ayurvedic detoxification and healing
- Learning and practicing most common basic Ayurvedic therapies
- Making treatment plans, diet plans, and lifestyle change plans
- Learning Ayurvedic cooking and how to use spices as medicine
After the intensive residential course, this training morphs into a guided practicum project for the teachers to use the newly learned skill and knowledge through practice and online group workshops and feedback meetings.
This training includes two or three exciting trips to the old town of Estepona or Marbella and the oldest Spanish white village Casares with stunning views of Sierra Bermeja and the sea.
Classical and Therapy Yoga of Swami Satyananda Saraswati Lineage, Ashram Yoga, New Zealand (Therapeutic Yoga)
Prakash Deep Institute of Ayurvedic Sciences, Haridwar, India (Ayurveda Practitioner)
The Wellness Institute, Issaquah, Washington, USA (Hypnotherapy)
Ashtanga, KalmaCalmer, Cape Town, South Africa Yoga Alliance RYT 200 (Ashtanga Yoga)
As founder of inHarmony.Yoga, Antonina’s goal is to inspire people around the world to live their healthiest lives by making informed choices based on the intimate knowledge of their minds, bodies, and the environment. She is a Yoga Alliance certified 500-hour E-RYT experienced senior yoga teacher, an IAYT certified yoga therapist. Antonina is also certified in Ayurveda, Hypnotherapy, Shamanic healing, and energy medicine (a Jin Shin Jyutsu Acupressure practitioner). She is also a spiritual teacher and a health coach.
A healthy and whole ovo-lacto-vegetarian daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included in this training. The freshly made recipes are based on traditional Spanish cuisine and made from lots of vegetables, legumes, and various organic grains. Some fresh cheese, eggs, and yogurt are served as well. Moreover, you will also be served complimentary teas and coffee. Most products used are organic and local. Special dietary needs may be met, please ask inHarmony.Yoga with any questions about the food.
How to get there
Please book your flight to arrive at Málaga Airport (AGP).
Please take a bus, shuttle or taxi to your destination Estepona. It takes from one to 1.5 hours to get there by bus and costs approximately 12 EUR. There are direct, semi-direct, and normal buses. From the bus stop in Estepona or San Pedro de Alcantara please take a taxi to the training place (10 – 15 EUR). An instruction map and additional info will be provided after registration.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 60 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.